Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here I have tried to answer the most asked questions about WordPress themes and plugins 😀
How to Boost My Website Performance Scores?
Here are a some tips you can do
- Run a Site Speed Diagnosis. …
- Delete the Plugins and Themes that your are not using.
- Clean Up Your Media Library. …
- Clean Up Your Database. …
- Optimize Images and convert image to webp.
- Lazy-Load Long Pages.
what is the best plugin for speed optimization in wordpress?
The best WordPress speed enhancing plugins are:
- WP Rocket is the one WordPress performance plugin to rule them all.
- Perfmatters takes a different approach to improving page load times than most plugins on this list.
- WP Fastest Cache.
- Cache Enabler.
- WP Super Cache.
- W3 Total Cache.
- WP Super Minify.
What Is The Fastest WordPress Theme?
- X theme
- Twenty Twenty One
- Hello Elementor
Which is better HTML or WodPress?
If you’re looking to build a site for your business, one of your first major choices will be deciding whether you want to build the site from scratch or use a website building platform.
If you never coded before, the concept of creating a website from scratch using HTML can seem really difficult. Fortunately for today, WordPress exists and allows you to manage content easily without any HTML knowledge.
However, both WordPress and HTML have their own pros and cons depending on your needs.